LIC RECRUITMENT | AAO IT | AAO CA | AAO RAJBHASHA | 590 POSTS
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Candidates should apply through On-line mode only.
RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (AAOs) (GENERALIST/ IT/ CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT/ ACTUARIAL / RAJBHASHA)
The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements.
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.03.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||22.03.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)||4th & 5th May 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative)||28th June 2019|
Age :- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible ). Relaxations for age in reserve categories as per Government rules.
Education Qualification :-
- For AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
- For AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Fee:- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Rs 100/-
for all other candidates – Rs 600/-
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.