HEALTH OFFICER RECRUITMENT | 9592 COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER | NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION | BAMS DEGREE
NHM (National Health Mission) Has Released Recruitment Notification For 9592 Community Health Officer Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply offline on or before 23-02-2019.
last date to submit hard copy of application form is : 23-02-2019.
Name And No. of Posts –
Community Health Officer – 9592 posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done BAMS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 38 Years.
Selection Process – All eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in marks based merit list .
Pay Scale – Rs. 25,000/- Per month .
How To Apply – All eligible and interested candidates can download application form through official website http://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in. After filling the application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (mentioned in detailed advertisement) to the following address before or on 23rd february 2019.
Address –district health officer of concerned district .
General Terms and Conditions:
- These posts are purely contractual and not state government’s regular posts.
- No. of posts and reservation may change.
- Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
- Candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5% additional marks (PG Diploma – 2% & PG degree- 5%).
- Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHM/Semi-government organizations are eligible for 1% additional marks per year, maximum up to 5 years.
- Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 10% additional marks and candidates from same district will be given 10% additional marks.
- Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for training.
- The candidates clearing exit exam will be appointed initially for 11 months, likely to be extended subject to continuation of the project from GoI. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or Any litigation regarding the employment protection.
- Age criteria for open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years.
- Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employees.
- The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
- Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with photograph and one set of self-attested photo copies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
- Last date of receipt of Application form is 23/02/ 2019. Application Form received after last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
for more information please read official Notification