DOE PUNJAB RECRUITMENT | PPSC RECRUITMENT | PRINCIPAL | HEAD MASTER | HEAD MISTRESS | BLOCK PRIMARY EDUCATION OFFICER
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Posts in the Department of Education (DOE), Govt. of Punjab.
|Last Date of submission of Online application||02.04.2019|
|Last date for depositing Online Application Fee||09.04.2019|
Details of Posts
|Ser No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age|
|1.||Principal||154||Rs 15600-39100 + 6600/- Grade Pay||Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2019.(few exceptions)|
|2.||Head Master / Head Mistress||672||Rs 10300 – 34800 + 5400/- Grade Pay|
|3.||Block Primary Education Officer||38||Rs 10300 – 34800 + 5000/- Grade Pay|
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :-
|Principal||1. Should have passed Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering from a Recognized University or Institution with at least 50% marks.
2. Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education from a Recognized University or Institution except in case of persons holding the post of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer; and
3. Should possess Teaching experience for a minimum period of five years as Headmaster/Headmistress/Lecturers/Vocational Masters/ Lecturers or seven years teaching experience in case of Masters/Mistresses in any Government School.
|Head Master / Head Mistress||1. Should have passed Graduation at least with 55% marks from a recognized university or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission.
2. Should have passed B. Ed. from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of University Grants Commission; and
3. Should Possess Teaching experience for a minimum period of Eight years as Master/Mistress or Six years experience as Lecturer in any Government School.
|Block primary Education Officer||1. Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grant Commission.
2. Should Possess Two years Elementary Teacher’s Training course from a recognized University or institution or Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) As per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized University or institution as per guidelines of the University Grant Commission
3. Should Possess Teaching Experience of working as Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of Five years in a Central/State Government School and must have acquired such experience after acquiring the minimum educational and professional qualifications.
How to Apply
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission